Dinners are cooked in our School Kitchen. Dinner money is collected on Monday mornings and currently cost £16.25 (£3.25 per day. If you think your child is eligible for free dinners, the necessary form may be obtained from school, the school can authorize your application, so please do not hesitate to contact the office staff. Sandwich meals may be eaten at school (No glass bottles, cans or fizzy drinks please).
We often run themed days which can involve parents and family so watch out for this information.
Click the above button to see Derbyshire County Council Catering Website. You will find lots of information here about school lunches and new menus.
Free School Meals
NEW PARENTS' PORTAL FOR CHECKING FREE SCHOOL MEAL ELIGIBILITY
- Parents and Guardians are now able to check their eligibility and apply for Free School Meals instantly via a Parent Portal.
- To apply, a parent or guardian will be required to create an account, verified using an email address and provide their National Insurance Number or National Asylum Support Service Reference Number, their surname, date of birth and in a few circumstances upload a copy of their benefit document.
- To create an account, a parent or guardian will be required to follow this link or search “Free School Meals” on Derbyshire County Council's Website.
- Once signed in, it is a quick process for parents or guardians to check if their child(ren) can receive Free School Meals and they will receive an instant notification of eligibility.
- Following which, the Free School Meal Team will process the application and the school will be able to see the results in a report sent to school.
- Applications for Free School Meal funding can also still be made via paper form or contacting the school office.