Welcome to Willow Class Year 5/6
Our Teaching Team is:
Mr Parperis, Mrs Littlewood & Mrs Johnson
Our whole team have been enjoying working hard with you all, but also having some fun and creating lots of super memories with each and every one of you.
A few things to remember:
- Please bring a named water bottle to school each day.
- We enter, from 8.40am, through the main entrance ,and exit at 3.30pm, through the green gate at side of the classrooms.
- If your child requires an inhaler please ensure that they have it in school.
- Please check all your clothes are labelled, especially coats and jumpers!
- Please remember our school uniform policy.
Please note the following days for your child to come to school ready in their PE kit. Hair should be tied back and removes earrings before school. If it is their swimming day, could children please come in their PE kit and bring their Swimming Kit to change into (no costumes under clothes):
Home learning will include:
- Spellings: which will be tested through the week. (Click below to find your spelling booklets)
- Reading: when an adult has listened to you read, please record this in your reading diary. All reading can be recorded not just your school reading book.
If you would like to know more about how to help your child at home, please use the links below to take you to helpful pages on our website:)
Below are our topic subjects for 2023 - 2024.
Remember to regularly visit our school library, and enjoy the wide variety of books it has on offer.
Pick a reading book to read in school and at home.
Have you tried the Mundy Reading Challenge yet? Ask in the school Library for more information.
We will be choosing a NEW class reading book for this term - so please give your book suggestions to Mr Parperis.
We are looking forward to an amazing term ahead. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have in the meantime.
Below are some link to websites that you may find useful, please let us know what you think of them.