Our Mundy Junior School Clubs
UPDATE - we need to inform you that our Breakfast Club is full throughout the week (if you have already booked with the school office then your child has secured a place). We will let you know when there are any vacancies. Please see the office if you need any further information or assistance.
We provide a FREE Breakfast Club - Monday to Friday starting at 7.30am until the school day begins. We ask that parents use our Weduc system to book their child onto their selected days.
- Provides a valuable service to children and parents
- Ensures Children are well fed and ready to learn for the day ahead
- Fosters healthy eating habits and social dining experiences
- Develops social skills/Independence around mealtimes
- Provides a safe/fun environment & a calm space for children to regulate their emotions
- Gives children a chance to try a variety of healthy foods
- Staffed by adults who are familiar to the children
- Takes place within the school setting
- Fully funded by school for all children
- Children function better in terms of behaviour/being able to concentrate
- Peace of mind for parents knowing children are being cared for in an already familiar environment
- Supporting families in a climate of busy work/school balance and rising costs of living
- Helps foster a positive relationship between parents and school
After School Clubs
Why do we run a variety of After School Clubs?
Answer - ...because our children love them! :) Below is an example of the rationale behind our clubs we run straight after school until 4.30pm.
Make Do and Mend