Safe Support for our Parents and Carers
Message for FSM Hampers - text
Marlpool URC have again been so generous and supplied us with their Hampers, which we have reserved for your child. They are very heavy so you will need transport to take them home, and today's weather isn't suitable :-( Please could you acknowledge that you have received this message and that you would like a hamper. If you do not wish to receive this hamper please could you also let us know and we can issue it to another family. Many thanks.
Amber Valley Borough Council Community Information
A link for you to check the support and information that is available with your local borough council:
Links that may be helpful:
docviewer.aspx (ambervalley.gov.uk) -Winter Warmth
docviewer.aspx (ambervalley.gov.uk) - Amber Valley CVS
Community safety residents survey (ambervalley.gov.uk) - Community Survey on ASB
EXTRA SUMMER HAF CLUB
FREE SCHOOL MEALS SUMMER ACTIVITY CLUBS - please see the following information for activities for children over the summer holidays.
Y 6 National Dental Survery
Our school has been asked to take part in the National Dental Survey. This will help to give a national picture of Dental requirements and access in a community to dental services. The children are due to take part tomorrow. If you want your child to be included please could you send your yellow paperwork back to the school office. Many thanks.
The United Reform Church have been very generous again and issued us with some hampers. Please will you let us know if you DO OR DO NOT need one so we can allocate them to all our families. Please text or ring us with your answer. Hampers need to be picked up from school from this afternoon. Many thanks
FREE HAF EASTER HOLIDAY PROVISION
NEW PARENTS' PORTAL FOR CHECKING FREE SCHOOL MEAL ELIGIBILITY
- Parents and Guardians are now able to check their eligibility and apply for Free School Meals instantly via a Parent Portal.
- To apply, a parent or guardian will be required to create an account, verified using an email address and provide their National Insurance Number or National Asylum Support Service Reference Number, their surname, date of birth and in a few circumstances upload a copy of their benefit document.
- To create an account, a parent or guardian will be required to follow this link or search “Free School Meals” on Derbyshire County Council's Website.
- Once signed in, it is a quick process for parents or guardians to check if their child(ren) can receive Free School Meals and they will receive an instant notification of eligibility.
- Following which, the Free School Meal Team will process the application and the school will be able to see the results in a report sent to school.
- Applications for Free School Meal funding can also still be made via paper form or contacting the school office.
HAMPERS - FSM
Once again the URC are providing their generous hampers to our children on FSM, this is such a kind and gesture. Please could you let us know if you would like to receive one. We do ask if you can arrange collection with us (this would be so helpful), do let us know if you would have difficulty collecting them. Please can you let us know via text or telephone whether you would or would not like a hamper.
HAF HOLIDAY CLUB OFFER
PARENTS' SAFEGUARDING LEAFLET
Emotional health and mental wellbeing affect all aspects of our lives and health choices. Mental wellbeing is about feeling good and functioning well, as individuals and as communities. It is also about our ability to cope with life’s challenges and making the most of life’s opportunities.
The website has been designed collaboratively by professionals who work across Derby and Derbyshire to help plan and deliver care and support for people who are feeling stressed, anxious or depressed, or just want to feel happier.
This signposting service is aimed at professionals, members of the public and children and young people who wish to access local services or just require further information on the services that are available to them both locally and nationally. The four elements of the website focus on Children and Young People, Adults, Suicide Prevention and Neurodiversity.
NHS Derby and Derbyshire Integrated Care Board (ICB) brings together the combined expertise of 112 local GP practices to commission health services on behalf of 1,062,000 patients in Derbyshire. Our vision is to continuously improve the health and wellbeing of the people of Derbyshire, using all resources as fairly as possible. please see the following information to learn more: DERBY AND DERBYSHIRE MENTAL HEALTH SUPPORT