Welcome to Beech Class Year 3/4
Our Teaching Team is:
Mr Betts, Miss Hall & Mrs Bailey.
We are looking forward to welcoming you all back in September.
A few things to remember:
If your child requires an inhaler please ensure that they have it in school every day.
- Please bring a named water bottle to school each day.
- We enter, from 8.40am, through the main entrance and exit, at 3.30pm, through the outdoor classroom from the blue pod.
- Please check all your clothes are labelled, especially coats and jumpers!
- Please remember our school uniform policy.
Please note the following days for your child to come to school ready in their PE kit.
Hair should be tied back and removes earrings before school. If it is their swimming day, could children please come in their PE kit and bring their Swimming Kit to change into. (no costumes under clothes):
We need your used (but clean) small cardboard boxes, e.g. teabag boxes, and kitchen roll tubes and plastic bottle tops for our next D&T project (in December) to make a Recycled Robot!
If you would like to know more about how to help your child at home, please use the links below to take you to helpful pages on our website:)
Click below to find your spelling booklet and more information about home learning - reading, spellings and timetables.
Below are our topic subjects for 2023 - 2024.
Remember to regularly visit our school library, and enjoy the wide variety of books it has on offer.
Pick a reading book to read in school and at home.
Have you tried the Mundy Reading Challenge yet? Ask in the school Library for more information.
We will be choosing a NEW class reading book for this term - so please give your book suggestions to Mr Betts.
Home Learning includes:
- Spellings: which will be tested through the week. (Click on spellings to find your spelling booklets)
- Reading: when an adult has listened to you read, please record this on your reading log(when it can go home) All reading can be recorded not just your school reading book.
- Children should now have access to their TT RockStars.
Below are some link to websites that you may find useful, please let us know what you think of them.
We are looking forward to an amazing term ahead. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have in the meantime.